We also offer storage facilities with our sister company Lift Logistics and Transport Pty Ltd, at our depot in Sunshine West. We can organize containers to be picked up from the wharf, unpack containers and store your equipment. We can also offer the facility to hire out floor area on a short term hire basis for your company to perform pre-delivery works on your equipment. E.g. clean rails, dismantling or assembly of machine parts.
When a container is unpacked a list of equipment will be created and this will be crossed checked with your packing list. Also our forklift is fitted with weight scales so equipment can be weighed, this will double check the weights recorded on the crates, this will enable us to ensure our trucks are safely loaded to their capacity, as required by Vic Roads
We also offer the facility to repair any crates which have been damaged during their containerization, to ensure safe on forwarding transport to site. NB. Photos will be taken and supervisors notified of any damage before repairs are done.
We can also provide a register of sundry equipment that you may require on site e.g. tool boxes, rail trolley, pallet trolley, safety cages, tooling kits, test weights. This allows for these items to be checked off at the end of the contract to ensure the return of all equipment from site. All discrepancies can then be reported to the job supervisor.
PROTECTION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT
For the protection of your equipment in our warehouse we have
- 1. Multiple Fire Extinguishers and Fire hoses. All fire equipment is checked on 6 monthly basis
- 2. Premises has an alarm system
- 3. Static security patrols performed after hours and weekends
- 4. On Site Cameras internal and External
SITE REQUEST FOR DELIVERY
As we specialize only in the elevator industry and understand the problems associated with construction sites, we do not require a formal time frame of notice to release. We would act immediately upon a request for release.
AFTER HOURS CALL OUT
Our normal hours of operation are 7.00 am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday. Closed public holidays. If required we have an afterhours call out service where our personnel will attend to assist your staff with their requirements (NB a call out fee will apply)
We also offer other services to the industry that may be to your interest
- 1. Install and remove lobby cages.
- 2. Supply and fit timber protection to builders’ lifts.
- 3. Grouting door frames (concrete).
- 4. Fire caulking door frames.
- 5. Scaffold installation (lift shaft only).
- 6. Installation of working decks.
- 7. Installation of protection decks.
- 8. Traffic controllers.
- 9. On site timber compounds (hire or buy).
- 10. Rubbish removal from site.
- 11. Cleaning rails.
- 12. Manufacture of False cars.